Polarized Sunglasses, Bamboo & Green PC Classic Wayfarer Frame with Mirror Lenses
They feature spring-loaded arms for maximum comfort and durability, and polarised, anti-reflective lenses. They come with a Bamboo Cleaning Cloth, steel key-ring screw driver and a bamboo case.
The Bamboo arms are a perfect introduction to wooden eco-friendly sunglasses range; ideal for all purpose, at the beach, festival or to match your favourite daily outfit.
The lenses provide 100% UV400 protection, covering all harmful UVA and UVB rays and come in a range of Mirror colours. the slightly transparent green frame provides a fresh look bringing colour to any outfit or style.
Why Polarized Sunglasses? - This model comes as standard with Polarized lenses, which means higher clarity through reducing reflective light which causes glare and discomfort. With polarized sunglasses you may notice a slight darkening of water and glass, meaning the polarized lenses are working perfectly! Polarized Sunglasses are suitable for most situations; ideal for driving, water activities and general use. The only exception is polarized sunglasses shouldn't be used by airplane pilots, where aircraft instruments are polarized as standard
- Wooden Arm Sunglasses
- Bamboo Box, Microfibre Cloth and Cloth Bag included
- Size: 53-20-150 (lens width-bridge-arm)
- Lens Height: 43mm
- Lens Width: 53mm
- Total Width: 146mm
- Model Number: 039
- Frame Material: Bamboo and PC
- Style: Wayfarer
- Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400 Protection,Anti-Reflective, Polarized
- Lens Classification: Cat 3, suitable for general use, driving and most daytime activity.
- Lens Certification: FDA Approved, CE Certified, ISO12311:2015, EN ISO12312-1:2013+a1:2015
Also available different frame colours: see the Bamboo Wayfarer Collection for the full range